Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulty 65inch neo qled under 6month old

(Topic created on: 22-11-2023 02:48 PM)
john198
First Poster
Options

samsung  did a video diagnois of fault and its a common fault with the qled thats known to samsung this fault is after 5 and half months owning the tv .. they told us we had wait 4 days engineer to come to provide a uplift number so that we can go back to currys were bought from and get a refund after many calls back forth between us to samsung and currys to be fobbed off between them both leaving us with no tv and two disabled children that cant understand why there no tv working  and still awaiting this so called engineer to come been told today by samsung that we would be getting a call off there head office we shall see if happens if not they will get another cal off me  after put in complaint as fault is common and diagnoised on the video call there for they should be providing us with the uplift number instead like currys all passing blame  on  each other shocking thats the cost these tv and there service and custermer skills are failing very short on what would expect from a big company 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's certainly not what we like to hear, @john198! Could we take the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Could you also let us know a few more details regarding the issues you're having with the TV please?

0 Likes
john198
First Poster
Options

cant get on the menu its in constant power cycle on off every 20/30secs for 3 days tried all trouble shooting steps an advisor confirmed on mon its faulty through video call diagnosis

65" QN85B Neo QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2022) 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Just to confirm, are you now awaiting a call from your nearest Service Centre to book an engineer's visit?

0 Likes
john198
First Poster
Options

no we are waiting a call back from management as yiu have admitted its a comon fautbwith your product it is under 6 months old so there for clearly faulty and needs be replaced as it not accaptable to wait days for a engineer when you confirmed that it needs replacing there for you shoukd just be providing the uplift i do not want looked at to see if repair a issue like this is common your  televisions and had i known this i wouldnt of purchesed it .. ive been left three days so far with a tv i paid 1250 .00 for and now without i just want be provided with uplift nunber to give to currys for a replacement that tv is faulty and no one woukd oay that money have a faulty tv so i would like that call to he done to give me whats. needed to replace it now 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We do understand your frustration, @john198, however, an engineer's inspection will need to be carried out initially, to determine the cause of the issue, before an alternative resolution can be looked into. If you've not heard anything by close of play this evening, we would suggest giving our Support Team a call on 0333 000 0333Mon-Fri | 8am to 8pm, or Sat-Sun 9am to 6pm.

0 Likes
john198
First Poster
Options

so tv was taken yesterday confirmed by engineers panel gone and circuit board tell me they will request to yourselfs that i recieve a uplift number with in 24hrs samsung now saying through telephone call they dont do uplift numbers so lady gives me a transaction number to go to currys and to speak to them add this earlier in the week so can see currys once again requesting a uplift number but lady very kindly sent me it through text as evidence end of the day your happy to take my money but not quick to get me my replacement or refund sorted if this doesnt work can see a small court claim happening 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Thanks for the update, @john198. Please keep us up-to-date with the progress of this.

0 Likes
john198
First Poster
Options

IMG_9187.png

refusing to give me a uplift number when you clearly no i need one this is shocking service i will never buy from samsung again 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're sad you feel this way, @john198. Has the transaction number provided, now been passed on to the retailer?

0 Likes