Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dailymotion Problem

(Topic created on: 09-03-2024 11:27 PM)
Georgi Rachev
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone.I want to speak for a troubleshooting.When i go to my dailymotion app on my samsung smart tv,i cant play any video it doesn’t load at all.Doesn’t Load Nothing.Any help! Heres a screenshot

IMG_0988.jpeg

 It stays like that…

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Georgi Rachev   Firstly check you have the latest firmware and the Daily App also has the latest update,  though possibly Apps are set to Auto Update.   if all ok there  and  only this app with the isssue I would suggest you reinstall the app.

Ideas include the following:
switching off Tv for a minute, a soft Reset (pressing and holding power button on Smart Remote for around 5 seconds until Tv restarts ) and   a Smart Hub Reset. rebooting router(unplug from mains even if wifi generally seems fine)   may also be beneficial.  Another possible solution is to change the DNS settings. Go to Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings. Change from Automatic to to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4. (Google servers) or 208.67.222.222 or 208.67.220.220 (Open DNS)

Some information here https://thevpn.guru/configure-samsung-smart-tv-dns/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_SuROK7L
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having the same issue. Did you find a way to fix it? 

0 Likes