Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't change my region on my cu7000 50 inches.....And the combination MUTE+VOL^+CHANNEL^+MUTE.... Not working on my TV.

(Topic created on: 27-03-2024 02:16 PM)
Stormshadow571
Student
Options

Hello everyone....

I have the problem with my Samsung cu7000 50 I can't get access to change my region and I have been restricted to download apps 

And the combination MUTE+VOL^+CHANNEL^+MUTE.... Not working on my TV.... Can't someone help me plssss..... I really need that 🙏

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stormshadow571  This worked for one of our Members recently:

Reset your tv and when on the screen that says “Enjoy a wide range of smart features”, do the Mute - Volume up -  Channel up - Mute . A window with the country selection should appear.

An alternative is » - 2 - 8 - 9 - « (this is FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Stormshadow571
Student
Options

@JAMES4578 Man thank you soooo much for the help..... That's really works❤️🙏

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Glad you are sorted 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Lohmar
First Poster
Options

Thank you to both of you, I've been struggling with codes for a few days now. All the tutorials were talking about inputting the code while on the terms and conditions page the key was the reference to this page.

It's worth mentioning that finding the page was a little tricky too...

After I've reset (only) the hub and went to the setup and kept struggling finding the mentioned page. I was on the page 2 of the wizard that asks you to login, qr code or whatever. I've tried the code with the mute a couple of times on this page and nothing, then I've tried the other one (with a different remote with numeric keys) ... Eventually I've spent a some time on this page and either the codes or either the waiting, somehow eventually I've found myself on the "Enjoy a wide range of smart features" page and here the code with the mute button worked.

Again many helps 

0 Likes