Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't change my region on my cu7000 50 inches.....And the combination MUTE+VOL^+CHANNEL^+MUTE.... Not working on my TV.

(Topic created on: 27-03-2024 01:51 PM)
Stormshadow571
Student
Options

Hello everyone....

I have the problem with my Samsung cu7000 50 I can't get access to change my region and I have been restricted to download apps 

And the combination MUTE+VOL^+CHANNEL^+MUTE.... Not working on my TV.... Can't someone help me plssss..... I really need that 🙏

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stormshadow571  This worked for one of our Members recently:

Reset your tv and when on the screen that says “Enjoy a wide range of smart features”, do the Mute - Volume up -  Channel up - Mute . A window with the country selection should appear.

An alternative is » - 2 - 8 - 9 - « (this is FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stormshadow571  This worked for one of our Members recently:

Reset your tv and when on the screen that says “Enjoy a wide range of smart features”, do the Mute - Volume up -  Channel up - Mute . A window with the country selection should appear.

An alternative is » - 2 - 8 - 9 - « (this is FFWD - 2 - 8 - 9 - REWIND)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Stormshadow571
Student
Options

@JAMES4578 Man thank you soooo much for the help..... That's really works❤️🙏

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Glad you are sorted 😀