Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV error code 125059

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 10:32 PM)
STEG
Apprentice
Options

I’ve had my QE55Q90R Tv for a week 

apple tv was working but today it’s stopped.

i powered the TV off as that’s what it says to do.

now Apple TV is not even installed and every time I try to install it I get an error code 125059

42 REPLIES 42
Campbe30
Student
Options

Same here, Amazon Prime, Apple TV & Apple Music all getting the same error and prompting me to reinstall, looks like a Samsung issue given it’s 2 other providers it’s affecting.

HandM
Student
Options

Wish I checked forums first tonight to see if anyone else was getting this before I went to the hassle of resetting!

Apple TV isn't working for me but Amazon Prime, Netflix and Rakuten is ok. 

Did a reset of Smart Hub and now unable to install Apple TV app and getting the same error code. 

KazMcC
First Poster
Options
Exactly the same, fresh out of the box, I’m sure it’ll get fixed 🤞
0 Likes
shamilt1
Apprentice
Options

Had mine 6 months, working fine until today when neither Apple apps are working. Reset smart hub with no joy. Will get a fix soon I hope ....

Pingman
First Poster
Options

Wish I had searched earlier, spent the last hour rebooting, reloading.  Replace my old tv and hdmi Apple TV with this week old tv.  Disappointed to say the least. 

RadBerelson
First Poster
Options

Same issue AppleTV worked fine until today when it won’t load and I now get the error message when I try to reinstall the app.

0 Likes
WoooKay
Apprentice
Options

Same issue for me. 
Can’t  Open, reinstall or delete Apple TV app. 

0 Likes
Campbe30
Student
Options

I've had my Q80 for 2 months now and this is the first time this has happened, think this is down to something Samsung's broken at their end, yesterday Amazon Prime, Apple TV & Music were fine today they all try and reinstall, checked and the last update to Prime and Apple Music was the 1st June and the last update to Apple TV was 18th  June so it's not an update from those companies that caused the issue, on my quick menu I can see all 3 installed but in the Samsung App Store they're not showing on my list of installed apps, looks like Samsung's somehow deleted the back end of the apps and their supports pointing the finger at everyone else. Bit of a joke TBH

0 Likes
Irishcollector
First Poster
Options

Same here, have a 2020 samsung 7series with crystal Hdr and the app stopped working today, installed the new firmware thinking that was the issue but still no sign of it working, wont let me reinstall either so must be a bug, hooefully fixed soon

KalebEth
First Poster
Options

Same exact problem had the tv for probably a month now, man this is insane.

0 Likes