Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa app crashes on a new samsung tv cu7700

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 09:16 AM)
Sanathshetty
Apprentice
Options

I just got a new samsung cu7700 smart tv. 
the bixby voice assistant is slower like a grandma. The amazon alexa app just doesnt open. It just crashes.

i tried to connect my echo dot, it worked but it doesnt let me control the video and apps. Just the volume and power works using echo.

now my question to the support team here is, there are two assistant given bixby is *****. Alexa doesnt open on tv. What should i be doing

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Sanathshetty 

Could we take the full model code and current software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Sanathshetty
Apprentice
Options

hello Chris,

here is the detail

model code-UA50CU7700KLXL

SOFTWARE VERSION- T-KSU2ECUABC-1220.9, E5301500, BT-S

Thanks,

sanath

0 Likes
Sanathshetty
Apprentice
Options

Hello @ChrisM ,

I have shared the model details above. The issue still persists. Appretiate if there would be a fix or should reach any other channel as this is a new tv.

Cheekyrich
Student
Options

Any solutions to this yet? Thanks

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Sanathshetty 

Apologies for the late response to this. Did you manage to get the issue sorted, or are you still having the same problem? Could you also tell us where you're based please, as we've noticed the TV is not a UK model.

0 Likes
Sanathshetty
Apprentice
Options

@ChrisM , Unfortunately no, the issue still exists. The amazon alexa app just crashes.

I am based in India (Bengaluru).

0 Likes
Cheekyrich
Student
Options

I unplugged and restarted the TV. Worked

0 Likes
Kimin
First Poster
Options
I have a new broadband wifi but my ech dot Alex is not working. How can I change my wifi on my echo dot
0 Likes