Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 year Warranty email

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Hr07
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have registered my tv or a 5 year warranty using the link and I have registration reciept conformation email which has registration code.

Is this enough or I am going  to get another email

Dear xxx

Claimid  xxx

Thank you for taking part in 5 Year TV Warranty -eStore.

We will now check your claim against the Terms & Conditions of the promotion. We will

email you within seven (7) working days with an update on the progress of your claim.

In case the information you have submitted should not be complete or legible, we will ask

you to provide this again in order to proceed with your claim

Please keep checking your email inbox regularly to ensure that you receive our responses

and updates on your claim.

If you have any problems using the online registration site please contact our Customer

Support team on 03330000333

Kind Regards

Samsung Promotional Support

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Hr07
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have registered my tv or a 5 year warranty using the link and I have registration reciept confirmation email which has registration code and claim id

Is this enough or I am going to get another email gving me futher confirmation on the registration 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Hr07  You should receive another email within 7 working days ,informing you either that the 5 year warranty registration has been successful  or needs to be resubmitted in the event of issues if you purchased an elegible product.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Hr07
First Poster
Options

Thanks I submitted on 8th so hope to receive something soon

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Long as done and all to the T&Cs just keep the email safe and got sorted 👍
0 Likes
Hr07
First Poster
Options

Got email ..sorted

0 Likes
Antony1953
Explorer
Options

Make sure to print out copies of all your dealings with Samsung. Their after-sales service is terrible and if you need help you will spend ages on the phone with people who don't seem to know what they are doing. I'm currently taking Samsung to court over  a faulty t/v and although it has the 5 yr warranty the call center staff took days to accept that it was covered, even though I bought it directly from Samsung. They seem to have terrible record keeping and their departments don't communicate with each other.

0 Likes