Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 55" Q90R 4K UHD Smart QLED TV - Rebooting problem

(Topic created on: 27-10-2023 08:47 PM)
SoerenOestergaard
First Poster
Options

My TV suddenly decided to go into a reboot. To be exact, when the TV receives power, it automatically turns on, displays a bluish background, briefly shows the 'Samsung QLED TV' logo in the center, and plays the 'turn on' sound. However, after that, nothing happens, and the TV shuts down by itself. It then begins to repeat this cycle over and over again. I have tried a soft reboot, which involves power-cycling the TV for both 60 seconds and an hour. I have checked the power bar and surge protector. I have also troubleshooted and reset the TV remote. Additionally, I've examined the 5-meter-long TV cable connected to the One Connect Box, and everything appears to be in good condition. By the way, the TV blinks red twice.

The TV is pretty expensive and only 4 years old. What would you guys suggest is wrong? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @SoerenOestergaard 

It does sound as though you've tried the options that we would suggest, and that your TV may need an inspection by one of our engineers, however, it may be worth giving our Support Team a call, who will be able to run through some further troubleshooting steps with you. You can contact them using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

0 Likes