Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1622 update fudged my 65" QE65Q80BATXXU

(Topic created on: 17-03-2024 01:14 PM)
Cueball50
First Poster
Options

My tv has worked perfectly for the year or so I have owned it but since this latest update there are multiple problems like menus not working correctly in apps, screen glitches and crazy flickering, extreme menu lag to the point I have to hit the "home" button to unfreeze it. Not sure which exact version of 1622 I have as that is all that is reported when I try to look through the scant settings info. Can someone perhaps inform me how to "hard" reset this tv as I have tried and it does nothing at all...the soft reset is useless and doesn't clear the firmware to factory release. P.S. I have tried the  disconnect from power and push and hold the power button on the tv for over a minute...it said 15 seconds but that was wrong lol

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I don't believe there is a way to flash older firmware. Did you do the update via USB or on the TV?
0 Likes
Rachmad
Journeyman
Options

After the automatic update to 1622.5 my 8k neo qled is showing very bad picture, ugly colours, and worse black level. It's just not the 8K neo qled that we love and enjoy anymore. Also the default font is not pretty. How could we fix this right now??

0 Likes