Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They've done it again

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 03:03 PM)
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
Just had my S9 FE tablet delivered. Lovely tablet, but once again no watch connectivity. Let me guess its because its not mobile and have removed that function, so why ( if not only to rub salt into the old wounds ) is the fit allowed to connect.

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
keith30
Maestro
Options
Like you say, it's not a mobile.
0 Likes
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
It is. It has a sim card. It's my mobile phone.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
The watch has to connect to mobile and not your tablet.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Your device cannot be connected to a watch, just because you call it your mobile phone, and because of the fact it has a sim card, doesnt make it a "phone". If you want to sync a watch to a device, get a proper phone, simple really.
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
Okay. So why is the Fit allowed to connect
0 Likes
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
Well, I would get a "PROPER PHONE" as youso kindly put it, but being disabled, confined to home I wanted to connect his Samsung watch to this tablet/Phone/Life Line. So I was able to utilise the fall app I have, which contacts a family member if I fall over.
Perhaps I'll buy a non Samsung Watch and download the android Wear app.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Im not trying to sound rude, and i apologise if it came across that way, Maybe doing a little research before purchasing anything would help you, a simple search brought me this straight away.SmartSelect_20240303_203539_Google_1000005101_1709498140.png
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Because they're different apps, no one is trying to argue with you we're just telling you how it is.
0 Likes
PITA47
Journeyman
Options
They told me the same thing 4 years ago, but when you see this when trying to pair your other products, it gives you some kind hope that the company listened.
But hey ho.1709498301617.jpg
0 Likes