Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s9 ultra update

(Topic created on: 16-03-2024 09:39 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Any ideas when the next update is coming for the tab. Mines been very poor lately to the point I’m thinking of selling it and getting rid of my final Samsung product. My tablet still to this day doesn’t let me on members. The software sometimes bugs out and kicks me off what I’m doing. Last night was final straw as I bought it mainly for media consumption. Wouldn’t let me what my 5 kept saying something to do with device licence. Got my iPad mini out to watch it instead worked immediately. Going to wait to see what the march update brings. I hope it fixes it as it’s been a great tab up till now. Fingers crossed 🤞 

3 REPLIES 3
srs0591
Pioneer
Options
Samsung have said their One UI 6.1 update will come to the Tab S9 series at the end of March.
keith30
Maestro
Options
When was the last software installed on it? Because with tablets you only receive updates quarterly not like smartphone devices which is monthly.
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Hey Ash, when was the last time you did a full factory reset? Was thinking of doing one myself. Have you tried deregistering the tablet and then registring again? You could always take the drastic step of setting up a brand new profile with a different email, but obviously you'll lose all your progress in here. Shame to get rid.
0 Likes