Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Tab A9+ concerns 😟 😨

(Topic created on: 06-03-2024 09:28 PM)
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
I bought the Tab A9+ 8gb / 128gb version direct from Samsung UK website.

It's for my daughters birthday tomorrow and I have serious concerns before she even opens it!

Many users on reddit discuss issue with multi touch when gaming.

So if using 2 thumbs at the same time say one thimb on left side of the screen for a joystick and right thumb will tap to jump or attack or move the camera etc... whilst doing this it won't respond. Search on Google for Tab a9 multi touch issues and there are countless reports. Let's see in the morning how her one will be. I'm expecting the worse and will have to faff around on her birthday getting a refund.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, if you find any faults with your device im pretty sure samsung have a policy that you can return within 30 days, i recommend you to look in to this policy to confirm this though.
i wish you the best of luck.
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I know this already just don't want a disappointed kid on her birthday lol. I will update tomorrow, hopefully with good news
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hope it goes well for you and your kid, feel free to tag or reply to my comment with an update tomorrow!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star β˜…β˜…
Options

@MikeyMM Can return hassle free within 14 days of a request, see some information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/how-do-I-return-my-product-if-I-have-c... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
Its official, you can not play games on the Tab A9+.

I will be calling Samsung at 8am and getting this refunded!!!
0 Likes
Members_OLdXbuJ
First Poster
Options

I have read that this is fixed for A9+ in Android 14 / OneUI 6.

0 Likes
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
I updated as soon as I got it. Still had the issue.
0 Likes
Aayush4888
First Poster
Options

It's been 3-4 months since I have bought this tab. Is it possible to have a refund now.

0 Likes