Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Galaxy s21 with tab a8 ( Nike Fitness Club )

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 07:19 PM)
JonnyHJ89
First Poster
Options
Can I use My galaxy a8 tablet to view workouts from Nike Fitness Club, while my watch is monitoring my stats, without pairing the watch to my tab as its already paired with My phone?

I have just switched to samsung from apple, very happy. but with apple I used apple Fitness+ on my ipad air, because my watch 7 was paired with my iPhone 13 Pro, as soon as I started a workout on the ipad Air ( which was connected to the same icloud account ) my watch connected to the workout and monitored me, without me needing my phone ( as long as it was close ), or having to pair the watch and tablet. Essentially all 3 are connected through icloud account.

Is there any way to do this with samsung? I want the watch and phone to remain paired
I want the tablet to show the workouts from Nike training club, but for the watch to track my stats at the same time without having to reset and re pair everything each time.

I'm not married to Nike training club, so if Nike can't do this, is there any other app that can? 

Completely new to all this so any advice really appreciated.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi there, you could check if your device is compatible with samsung health, if not a galaxy watch would be your best bet for fitness.
0 Likes