Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung health on tablet

(Topic created on: 31-01-2023 07:38 AM)
violettaaaa
First Poster
Options
Why is Samsung health not avalible on the Samsung tablet?? Or am I just missing something....
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
DannyT
Options

Samsung Health is available on just about all Samsung products.

You'll be able to download it from the Galaxy Store. Search for Samsung Health and tap Download. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
WesTexV
Student
Options

It is not available for the Samsung Tab S7 wifi. Doesn't even appear in the store. But I can get Google Fit on my ZFold 4 my Galaxy Watch Pro5 and my Tab S7. Looks like I will be switching to Google Fit for my health tracking.  

WesTexV
Student
Options

Screenshot_20230205_090102_Galaxy Store.jpg

Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Actually that isn't true. It's only avaliable on Tab S8 Series (Will likely be every tablet after the S8)
BOlafson
Student
Options

Ditto. Puzzling oversight by Samsung. Annoying.

Boomerang
Explorer
Options

DannyT,  I just bought a brand new Tab S6 Lite direct from Samsung. I thought it would be perfect to leave on my trainer bike. But what's missing ?? Yep, Samsung Health is not available on it. 

Please check your statement, and correct it. Nothing worse than being let diwn by a product AND then have "moderators" mislead

Members_HkHAJ71
First Poster
Options

I am really surprised too that Samsung Health is not available on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Why? It doesn't seem such a high CPU demanding app. 

0 Likes
Stefaniaf
Pioneer
Options

I agree with the other users. Why isn't Samsung Health available for my galaxy tab a8? It would be useful to see data on a bigger screen, since you don't have a web platform.
Really annoying.

0 Likes
Dovwilson
Explorer
Options
Samsung health is only available on the tab S9 series.
I have no idea why,it could be for the introduction of the Samsung ring later this year.
0 Likes