Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab A9 plus 8gb ram 128 gb

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 03:33 PM)
upsetcustomer1
First Poster
Options
A week ago purchased New galaxy tab A9plus 129gb for birthday present.
After set up and registration battery got down to 30%or so , decided to charge it up a little bit with original samsung charger and ?
nothing happened no charging whatsoever 
New tablet not working out of the box.

Now to get replacement is not fun at all 
Don't understand how samsung can treat their customers like this, but for me is not acceptable.
Received email with return label so i fallow it and dropped off at local shop last monday ,called samsung on Thursday to ask did they received it and they said no , same thing on Friday not received at all.
Ignorant lady on phone said investigation will take up 10 days really? 10 days?
Called DPD where is my parcel (not to mention dpd send me email saying they have my parcel and is on its way to samsung) lady on the phone said they don't even have my box ? I was like really? 
So i went back to the shop and found the box laying down on the floor so i took it back before someone will take it, now imagine i took the box with me without being asked my identity-i just walked out with it.

Thanks samsung for fantastic birthday present for my child that don't understand this whole situation ....
 Thank you DPD cowboys for handling my money like this. 

Unfortunately samsung customer service is really bad.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
DPD is known for this, although when they delivered my S23U they were spot on, delivery date/time etc. Could you try to bring the parcel to your local post office?
0 Likes
upsetcustomer1
First Poster
Options
Hi. No, i can't. samsung not allowed me to send via Royal Mail , dpd is the only service they use.
However, my delivery was spot on as well, but return the item is a nightmare they didn't pick up my parcel for the whole week ,was laying down on floor. Dpd drop off points is another story.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
sorry to hear that
0 Likes