Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Boost says my Tab S9 Ultra isnt eligible...

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 08:22 PM)
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
Hey there, I wondered if anyone else is having this issue.
I cannot claim any of the boost rewards (Youtube Premium, Galaxy Store Voucher etc) because it says my device isnt eligible. I have the Tab S9 Ultra 1tb.
It might also be worth noting that yes i have registered it using the serial number and also my samsung reward points have not been added to my account (over 12000 of them)

I have cleared caches, used different browsers and even had 2 samsung experts take control of my device to try remedy to no avail.

Anyone else had this?
6 REPLIES 6
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
I've had this issue previously so with my S22 phone, it's not fully active yet as the new devices are not officially released till 2morrow 11th August so the systems are fully operational to process boosts software updates etc yet as we got pre order devices early.
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
that actually makes sense and i didnt realise we got them early, i thought was general release! thanks for that info NBN!!
0 Likes
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
well that was a hit and a miss. still cant claim today... fml
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
I could are you using the boost app, then sign in first once there follow the steps make sure your default browser is samsung Internet.
0 Likes
Harvey99
Explorer
Options
Same problem here, any fix?
0 Likes
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
still no fix after countless hours on the phone to samsung. theyre escalating to managers and sending me out the disney code via email but been told i just need to wait out the fix for the galaxy store credit and youtube premium.
0 Likes