Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung A9 and A9+ availability in the UK

(Topic created on: 10-11-2023 11:57 AM)
adamdb
Journeyman
Options

So it seems as though the A9 and A9+ tablet is almost receiving a 'stealth' launch from Samsung. Very little press aside from a couple of social media posts and so far no pre-order availability. Its' been released in a few territories (most notably India but also seen for sale in the Middle East and South America). The official day for the UK is the 27th of November as far as I can work out however there is no pre-order capability anywhere.

If anyone knows when pre-orders are live please advise. If availability is limited I don't want to miss ordering.

thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
adamdb
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@adamdb: I have looked into this for you, and I don't have any news to share about when, or if, preorders will go live for the Galaxy A9 and A9+. You're right about the release date though, which is the 27th November, so I recommend staying tuned to samsung.com, where any further information will be made available. If you would like to find out more about the A9 and A9+ tablets in the meantime, then please take a look at our Newsroom article via the link below. 

https://news.samsung.com/uk/samsung-galaxy-tab-a9-and-galaxy-tab-a9-entertainment-and-productivity-e...

0 Likes
Solution
adamdb
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes