Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members broken

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 11:46 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So after I have had my massive moan about Samsung customer services which I believe was very justified it would appear I’m blocked from Samsung members on my s9 ultra. I believe because of my posts they have stopped me going on. All I did is explain my situation and maybe moaned slightly about the buds and watch which again was justified as I had problems with them. So now I’m stuck to going on members on my iPhone which has the iCloud plus IP blocker which is the only reason I believe I can get on here. Now I have had my moan it would be nice to scroll through feeds and get back to helping others again but while I stuck to viewing just on the iPhone I can only do DM, reply to previous stuff and make new posts. So could someone tell what they think has happened to my members app and also how to scroll through the feed on an iPhone or other none Samsung device. Thanks people 🤗 p.s on my tablet it just says server error all the time, on my phone it works fine but can’t figure out how to just scroll through feeds easily.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Neo001
Legend
Options

As you are able to login from iPhone, it could be a genuine issue with the Members app on your Tab. Have you tried reinstalling it?

You can also use the Web version of the community.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/english/ct-p/uk

Robin999
Maestro
Options
Sometimes I can't get on and watch whilst the page continuously tries to load. I just put this down to gremlins. Try deleting your cache see if that helps.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I really do not think it is anything sinister (though realise  how some folk  make the assumption), the evidence suggests it is a bug  and so try the suggestions provided.  The web version is obviously an alternative so know some prefer usung the Community on the Members App.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think you'll be banned for moaning as this is a consumer forum kinda thing.

I am probably the biggest moaner here and quiet questionable at times.
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
If moaning gets you banned then I would have been banned long ago as sometimes I really let them have it 😉 I suspect it could be either a compatibility issue or bug in the app so as suggested reinstalling the app may work. I have noticed the members app is a bit slow and clunky so I prefer using the Web sometimes.
AntS
Options

*totally banz AshtabS9Ultra for moaning*

😜

We don't block/ban people just for having a moan -- even massive moans. But if you were blocked/banned at all from a Members app Community perspective, the 'Community' bit just disappears from the app rather than generating a server error message. So, it's highly likely to be a technical issue with the app itself on your tablet. 

In addition to what’s been suggested by folks already, check:

• Both your tablet’s software and the Members app on it are fully up to date;
  • That you’re not using a VPN on your tablet that makes the Members app think you’re in an unsupported country for it;
  • For any other apps that you may have recently installed or updated -- in case they've inadvertently had an effect.