Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Just purchased a Samsung galaxy tab s9 WiFi

(Topic created on: 06-03-2024 02:10 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have been bought as a gift a Samsung galaxy tab s9 WiFi and it is without a doubt a fantastic device, I also have Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite aswel as Samsung galaxy s7 and s10 mobile phones aswel as Samsung galaxy A12 A13 A14 4g , all my Samsung products are amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
9 REPLIES 9
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star โ˜…
Options
Nice
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
Are you able to play games without issues? I mean withe screen and using 2 fingers at once?
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@MikeyMM i can't answer that question for you as i do not play games, but i use 2 fingers for everything else on the tablet and it comes with a stylus pen attached to the back of the tablet and you can do many things with the stylus pen including writing with it ( not using the keyboard) you can use the stylus pen or use your fingers, i have 7 Samsung products over the last few years and this Samsung galaxy tab s9 WiFi is without a doubt absolutely awesome.
If you want to ask questions it might be a good idea to post a question and someone will reply back to you. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘, i would highly recommend this Samsung galaxy tab s9 WiFi ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@MikeyMM you would be better asking -Robot- on this post above your message on here, he is extremely knowledgeable and would be able to answer your question
0 Likes
MikeyMM
Pioneer
Options
My bad. I read your post as A9. Lol.

You have the S9

Nevermind
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@MikeyMM no need to say " my bad " I understand, i actually have a Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite, if you don't mind me asking you, what is the A9 like?
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options
I'm also very happy with my tab s9 ultra, it's a monster size but I do like it.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@Fiona26 the Samsung galaxy tab s9's are amazing, happy you like your tab s9 ultra ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@MikeyMM i also have a Samsung galaxy tab A7 lite which is also a great tablet ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 Likes