Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S9 Plus (Wifi) Android 14 update status

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 03:12 PM)
Brucebanis
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy tab S9 plus WiFi version (SM-X810) is stuck at August security patch and Android 13 and It's starting to make me upset. This is a premium tablet and should receive monthly update, and should be on Android 14 already.

To those who are using the same tablet, have you received your update? 

6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Samsung tablets have never been monthly updates. It's quarterly security patches with samsung tablets. Android 14 has however rolled out to the tab s9 series. You could try plugging up to a PC and using samsung smartswitch to look for the update.
0 Likes
abrarhussain
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem with my tab s9 wifi version, did you get any update?

Aza Baban
Student
Options

I have same problem my Samsung tab s9 plus still running android 13 and there is no new update when I check,I used smart switch and went to Samsung service in my region they said this is last software for your tab ,but it's not ,it should running android 14 for now ,even my older device Samsung Galaxy s22ultra got android 14 long time ago ,this is newer tab should received update before my older phone

0 Likes
Brucebanis
Apprentice
Options

I received the update  about 2 weeks ago.  

0 Likes
el3wdy
First Poster
Options
Samsung's policy of updating devices is very strange. The update continues for months and does not reach most devices, and it also comes to some countries first.

Everyone is a customer of the company, and everyone deserves to be updated at the same time.

That's why Apple remains the best at this point, bringing the update to all eligible devices at the same time.
0 Likes
Dr Shahidul
First Poster
Options

No updates yet for tab s9 (x710) also. Stucked in august security patch.

Tab s9 Uae Version

0 Likes