Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab A8 2021

(Topic created on: 09-01-2024 04:09 PM)
Billy81
First Poster
Options
Hello. I wonder if anyone can help me? I left my son's tablet charging last night and this morning I found it with a frozen screen. Please see the picture. I have read various methods on how to restart it but nothing works. I pressed the power button and volume down at the same time, the screen went black and I can't start the tablet. It's on the charger right now just in case, but it doesn't work. I tried booting with the power button and volume up, nothing. Any advice on what to do please? Many thanks. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Billy81   The device seems stuck in a Diagnostics mode and indicating an abnormal reset.   can you try connecting to a computer and see if you can enter Recovery Mode that way.  can you enter Safe Mode https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ Otherwise  can you try a Forced Restart,press  hold the Power and Volume Down Button for around 10 seconds until it hopefuly Reboots. if not press and hold the Power Button for  up to 2 minutes, If it switches off wait a minute before powering on again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.