Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s7 Tablet wont turn on

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 11:35 PM)
puddinpopx3
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have had my galaxy s7 tab for awhile now and I love it. Unfortunately, the battery had died, so I decided to plug it in and charge it, but when I did that the circular charging symbol just keeps flashing on and off the screen but isn't showing an increase in any charge percentage. When I tried to soft reset using the power and volume down button, the android Samsung Galaxy s7 screen shows for half a second and then disappears and then the screen goes right back to the charging symbol flashing again.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@puddinpopx3: Are you using the USB cable that came packaged with your Tab S7, along with an authentic Samsung plug adapter (up to 45W)? If so, please try another compatible charger to see if you notice an improvement, or connect the tablet to a home computer via USB to see if you can establish a stable charge rate in this manner.

Does the USB cable fit snugly into the charging port? If not, check the port for any dust or debris, and clear anything you find with a soft bristled brush. Also, I recommend heading to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Tablet diagnostics > Cable charging, and following the on-screen prompts to see if this test flags any issues. 

0 Likes