Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy keyboard

(Topic created on: 26-02-2024 11:21 PM)
David1956
Pioneer
Options
I've just bought a galaxy keyboard cover keyboard £299 for my Tab S8 Ultra please look at the images the image with the yellow circles around the keys is the one I bought(I have no idea what they are for) anyway the other image is the same keyboard but without the keys that I have got thanks 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
David1956
Pioneer
Options
how do I get my images to upload thanks
0 Likes
shamma
Journeyman
Options
There is a + sign next to the comment section. You can upload pictures from there. Hope this will help.
0 Likes
David1956
Pioneer
Options
Thank you very much ... much appreciated.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Those are for foreign languages. The model you bought must be a European version and not the UK specific keyboard cover. I wouldn't be worried, mine is the same which Samsung gave to me when I first bought my Tab S8 Ultra.
0 Likes
David1956
Pioneer
Options
so, really, it's not a UK keyboard? ... and I don't like the keys they are really off-putting, if you know what I mean .. if samsung want change it, then they can have it back, and I'll look on ebay etc
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm not sure, but I think the US has an all English keyboard while the UK might get the European version. Either way, functionally they're identical.
0 Likes
David1956
Pioneer
Options
Thank you, I really appreciate your input but like I said, I just can't get use to looking at those keys.
0 Likes