Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging problem Galaxy Tab S7+

(Topic created on: 24-02-2024 09:42 AM)
jainailsa
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with charging. The Tab S7+ I have for 3 years now has stopped charging via cable and original Samsung adapter. If the device is connected via USB to a laptop or power bank, the charging works. It's slow, but at least it works.

Don't know if it's related, but after trying various cables, it always seemed to work for a split second and then after plugging the cable again, the charging never resumed.

Has anyone an idea where to look for a solution? What might be the problem?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried different adaptors?
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @jainailsa.

Based on the details that you've provided, it appears to be an issue with the adaptor. Please try a different adaptor as suggested by @smg1. Also, I'd suggest that you perform a Diagnostics Test in the Members app. Open the Members app > Diagnostics > Phone diagnostics > Cable charging > Follow the on-screen instructions.

AtshaamY

jainailsa
Apprentice
Options

Yup, I have tried 4 adaptors in total and also tried the same adaptors with S23 Ultra and Z Flip3, which are both working fine with all of them.

jainailsa
Apprentice
Options

Thank you both for your responses, I have tried different adaptors, none of them work with the tablet, they work with other devices, though. I have borrowed non-Samsung adaptor, which is somewhat working, it's not fast charging but at least I don't have to charge it via USB connected to laptop..

0 Likes