Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay / Google Pay

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 09:44 AM)
NV_UK
Navigator
Options
Similar to the native Android 11, please allow the option for the wallet panel to be configured on the side/power key when you press & hold. 

Further suggestion for the Samsung watch to allow for store/gift cards to be visible via Samsung Pay on the galaxy watch. 
6 REPLIES 6
callum_emery
Pioneer
Options
I believe the beta moderator has already forwarded the pay app in the power menu idea to the design team, the watch suggestion is a good one though
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Sound good but I'm afraid that readers in store won't be able to read such a small barcodes. If that's what you mean. I haven't seen contactless store/gift cards reader or cards so that would be pointless in a watch I think.
0 Likes
NV_UK
Navigator
Options
Hey the readers can indeed! I currently use a screenshot of the barcode on my watch gallery app. works a charm! plus Apple Watch has that feature on their tiny screen.
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NV_UK,

Thank you for your suggestions! 😉

As @callum_emery has already mentioned, I've already escalated the first of your suggestions to our design team. The idea is currently under consideration! 😀

I'll forward the second suggestion of yours (Samsung watch-related) to our development team in a minute! 😉

Have a nice day!

harrythake
Explorer
Options
Would be a great idea as it would be so useful!
slater1991
Pioneer
Options
allow Google pay on samsung watches. I know its not one ui 3 related. My bank isn't supported by samsung pay and I can't even get samsung pay to load up to register to a curve card
0 Likes