Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui Home - Swipe up gesture animation

On the OneUi home screen the new gesture bar dissapears and there is no animation when swiping up to see open apps.

It would be great to see the animation like when swiping up in an open app, as I'm unaware of the gesture is working until I get to centre screen when the task view opens

7 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @BenGinders 

I agree that some visual aid could help when using those gestures (especially since "Back" gesture has it).

So I will send it to the development team.

Thanks for sharing that suggesiton! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

BambiD
Pioneer
Options

Quite required item I felt same.

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

@BambiD  & @TomaszT  i'm glad it's not just me on this one,

Some want less animation but it would be good to see the shrinking into the tasks view 

HVuZyiyM
Explorer
Options

Sometimes the animation works, sometimes it doesn't

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hi @HVuZyiyM , 

I noticed the same in this second build.

The animation starts at different points of the gesture each time.

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @BenGinders & @HVuZyiyM 

I have talked with the development team.

They seem to be aware of the problems with the animations (they start at different point, are a little laggy etc.) and from what they have told me it should be fixed in the next update.

So if you encounter any problems with it after the update, be sure to let me know (and of course send an error report using Beta Feedback option! :winking-face:)

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Perfect thanks for the update @TomaszT 

I think this Beta is great compared to any previous...

If the only suggestions & issues are little niggles & user preferences (like they are)... Then the amazing Devs will have more chance on making the UI exactly what the user wants and smoother than ever :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type: I