Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder size f* up

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 07:21 AM)
John19811
First Poster
Options

I'm one of the oldest samsung Phone enthousiasts out there, other than the problem with my note7 (wich they solved correctly) i now have serious issues with my folder layout. 

I like to have my apps organized on a clean looking home screen. Now with my note 20 i can say it now feels a bit like a Phone for the poorly sighted. Please make this like 5 tiles wide or 4 if it is a big problem to fix..  

4 REPLIES 4
Abz20
First Poster
Options
Hi there, I had the same problem and after looking through the phone I found you need to install good lock from the galaxy store to fix it
my4cents
Journeyman
Options

It's fixed!!  Go to the Galaxy Store and update Samsung One UI Home.  It is Version 12.1.01.15 dated today, February 23, 2021.  Then in Settings-Home Screen-Folder grid you have two options 3x4 and 4x4.  Enjoy!

Samsung One UI Home link:

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.sec.android.app.launcher&cId=000005483570

Members_J9GBi6u
First Poster
Options

I cannot see any update to the One Ui on the Galaxy store. Do you have a link?

Even so, this should be pushed out to all users rather than us having to search for it 

0 Likes
my4cents
Journeyman
Options

Added to my original post. This is an app so you should update notifications, but this way you don't have to wait. 

0 Likes