Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my device: Improvement

0 Likes

Hi,
My idea is based on Find my device (https://findmymobile.samsung.com) website. 

With mobile devices we suffer from broken screens. I have send mine 6 times now. I know it is time for me to upgrade. trust me, I would like to spoil myself with the new Note as I am an IT System Engineer. 

Find my device its incorporated with nice tools that helps us to recover, lock and unlock, and many more. Good apps. But there is something missing for people like me. I am now thinking that dropping the phone is my curse. This happens many times to me only within my family and friends. I am the only one. I even gave my wife the Note 10 and it is still beautiful as ever.

Suggestion: I think have to incorporate a mirror screen share app would be nice and helpful. I use my phone to the fullest. Right now i am having an issue accessing my Authenticator App as it is needed to authorize. So been able to view my phone would really help.

As I said, suggestion. And please keep on making those Samsung Phone. Nothing compares to it. Even an iPhone is not of class. It is a phone for lazy people or non interested in the modern technology. 

Peace as always, I hope I didn't offend others. It is my truth, and truth