Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Switcher Movement

0 Likes

I'm not liking the new app switcher movement. As you swipe an app away vertically, you are now able to move that app preview freely anywhere across the screen. Why? There is absolutely no use for this at all. Please return to the limited vertical movement as it was before which kept the app preview perfectly centred as it is being swiped away. 

Seems like a small change but this is the kind of thing that would make One Ui feel more polished and complete.

Thanks! 

Tags (1)
2 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @ETHAN0 

Right now you can do 3 things: Move left & right to see previous/next app, move the app up to dismiss it or move it down to display it in full screen.

To be honest, I really like those interactions. But if this idea gets a lot of support, I will be sure to share it with the development team! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

@TomaszT Oh no that stuff is great what I'm refering to is if you slowly slide one of the apps (in the app switcher) upward, you are now able to move the app preview anywhere on the screen as you are sliding the preview upward. I have absolutely no idea why this is needed as it has no use at all. It should go back to how it was before where the apps are kept centered on the horizontal and vertical axis.

P.s It's easily viewable if there is only one app open in the switcher when you try this.