Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow us to enable the overlay feature on the Samsung Galaxy Ao3 core

Screenshot_20220704-205318.png

 Hello everyone, I think a great idea would be allowing the customers who purchased the Samsung Galaxy Ao3 core to enable the appear on top or overlay feature. This can be a very annoying thing because some apps need this setting enabled to run and function properly but there is no way to enable it, not even in the developer options so I think it would be an awesome idea to allow us to enable this feature at our own risk. If it does slow down the device then that's fair but I would love to have free will whether to enable this or not because I have used much more downgraded phones in the past such as the Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 and it had the overlay feature there and the phone worked just fine with it so please can we have the option to enable this feature? Maybe bring it in the next update?

Tags (1)
2 Comments
Genevieve 34
Student
Options

How do I lock my apps in my device

Genevieve 34
Student
Options

How do I activate AppLock in Samsung galaxy core Ao3 because permission manager doesn't allow to turn on apprear on top or overlay, it's really so frustrating