Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow custom Icon Packs One Ui

The icon packs on the Galaxy Theme store only cover limited apps so looks odd with only a few icons themed.

It would be great to enable users to apply custom icon packs from the play store.

13 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @BenGinders 

It is reasonable to want all apps to have the same theme.

Let me put this forward to our development team and see if they can do something about it!

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

@TomaszT  Thanks for putting it forward to the developers :smiling-face:

BambiD
Pioneer
Options

100% in favour of it. So that we dont need custom launchers. One ui launcher will ne one stop solution.

Trinha
First Poster
Options

that would actually be amazing

slo
First Poster
Options

PLEASE do this. It is literally the only reason I use a 3rd party launcher. I'll be back to the stock UI the day that we can easily use icon packs from the Play Store!

Sonnyjim77
Apprentice
Options
Yep if this was implemented there would be hardly any reason to use another launcher.
BenDes
First Poster
Options
I just factory reset my note 10, and clearly I need this feature. I love OneUI, but can't use it because of that little thing.
TheGoldenMan99
Journeyman
Options

I wanted to install a one ui icon pack to make all icon appear in the one ui look. Would be amazing to be able to do that

panzercool
First Poster
Options
True that! Its the only reason I keep using third party launchers. If One UI 2 can support theming of all icons that would be totally amazing!!
TheIgster
First Poster
Options

Would love this ability.  Just got the Note 10+ and really miss using all the icon packs I bought from the Play Store.  Yes, I know I can load a 3rd party launcher, but I like the default launcher.  Being able to load icon packs would be a great feature.  C'mon Samsung.  OnePlus does this with their stock launcher.  You need to as well.