Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi kit MIM-H04EN

(Topic created on: 23-02-2024 01:18 PM)
mikla90
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I have a WiFi kit MIM-H04EN  connected to two internal units AJ026TNJDKG and AJ035TNJDKG, both with an external unit AJ040TXJ2KG. The WiFi kit Wifi and power LED never stop blinking, meaning there is an issue with the BUS lines from the manual. The cable is a shielded 2x2xAWG22. I already tried a direct connection between an internal unit and the Wifi Kit, but it keeps blinking.

Any diagnosis? Suggestions? Diagnosis?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mikla90
Apprentice
Options

Hi, just two days ago I was able to solve the problem. Turns out you need to set some settings in the units and then it works. You'll need the software to interact with the units via PC and an adapter to connect to the bus. It's a bit painful because you need the technician who installed the units to do this, but after that it works flawlessly 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Tiago Matias
First Poster
Options

Hi, did you manage a solution? I have the same problem. MIM-H04EN doesn't even create a wifi ssid AP to add  to SmartThings and Power and WIFI keeps blinking all the time.

I wonder, did you connect MIM-H04EN F1/F2 to the first interior unit, then F1/F2 between the two interior units and lastly F1/F2 second unit to an available F1/F2 exterior unit?

I think there may be a problem with the wiring...

0 Likes
Solution
mikla90
Apprentice
Options

Hi, just two days ago I was able to solve the problem. Turns out you need to set some settings in the units and then it works. You'll need the software to interact with the units via PC and an adapter to connect to the bus. It's a bit painful because you need the technician who installed the units to do this, but after that it works flawlessly