Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No UWB when connecting to a SmartTag 2

(Topic created on: 20-10-2023 12:52 AM)
Jack the Ranger
Journeyman
Options
I'm using S23 Ultra, with UWB enabled. There's no AR finding or direction showing when I trying to find the Tag. I'm on One UI 6.0 with the latest ZWJI update.
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe because you on the One Ui 6 BETA? You can't expect everything to work on the beta
Jack the Ranger
Journeyman
Options
I know.. But I'm not sure whether it's because of the beta software or not. Also One UI 6 is close to go public now, so they still need to fix it soon or later.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It maybe just a blocked feature for now or maybe not but only time will tell

I have ordered the smart tag 2 and will see if that feature is enabled on android 13 assuming I get it before release. My tags get to me on the 30th

Tbh honest I expect uwb to be available or the start tag 2 would be a downgrade to my existing smarttag+
0 Likes
Jack the Ranger
Journeyman
Options
You should cancel your old order and place a new one, then you can get your tag tomorrow. That's what I did. Please let me know if your SmartTag 2 works or not, thanks 🙂
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got mine as a 4 pack on the Samsung website, this was the earliest date I got
0 Likes
Jack the Ranger
Journeyman
Options
That was a bug. You can get a delivery slot for tomorrow on the Samsung website for the 4 pack if you place your order now.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I will check, thanks
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have ordered again, it's says tomorrow delivery,. I am unable to cancel previous order I will just have to return it I guess
0 Likes
Jack the Ranger
Journeyman
Options
You can get it cancelled by calling Samsung, unfortunately, their live chat staff is unable to cancel it.