Did you mean: 

MIM-h03 Wi-fi kit

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 11:31 AM)
George931
Student
Options

Hi All

I have the MIM-H03 wifi kit with the MWR-WE13N controller

I haven't been able to connect the wifi kit to any of the apps (Smart homes or smart things). I know there was a thread about this a few years ago but it didn't work for me (copy pasted the solution previously below)

I have tried contacting Samsung / installer / read forums etc. but can't seem to find what the "External controller" for myMWR-we13n is either (no references in the manual).

Smart home / smart things don't work. Just times out and says "couldn't find your system air conditioner (wifi kit) and the wifi kit power button is blinking continuously.

Any help/advice?

OLD solution:

From the console or wired control you have to enter the service menu by pressing the SET + DELETE keys for 3 seconds. Once in the menu go to option 4 using the up arrow and press right arrow. Here you have to enter submenu 3 by moving the arrows above. once we are in 4 submenu 3 you have to modify the following parameter. 0200 00. You have to enter 0200 10. Press SET and then ESC. We will wait for you to restart the console and reconfigure the AP in Smartthings. and working.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
I did find an online manual
If any help to you

https://manualzz.com/doc/49946137/samsung-mwr-we13-guide-d-installation
0 Likes
George931
Student
Options

Thanks mate. Bit hard to understand which setting to look for.

Could be "use of wireless remote control"?  Or maybe use of external control under ERV?

0 Likes