Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAMSUNG do any SMART Bathroom Mirrors ?

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 11:22 PM)
lorna5
First Poster
Options

Having seen some other brands that put out on the market some cool SMART bathroom mirrors, I wondered if SAMSUNG has created any of those variants?

If there are any out, where they can be found and what are their performance?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
What on earth would a smart mirror do ??!!
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@lorna5: Samsung don't manufacture Smart Mirrors unfortunately, and I don't have any news to share about their availability in the future. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause you. 

0 Likes
lorna5
First Poster
Options
Thank you for your reply Andrew.
Hopefully SAMSUNG will create a range of SMART Mirrors soon. I am sure they will become customers' favourite as the brand is well known for its quality products. 
0 Likes
Uwe20
Student
Options

That is not correct. See Samsung Spiegeldisplay ML55E | 55" | Smart Signage

But ist seems it is depricated. Is this correct? Is there a planning for a new Mirror with Touch ans smart applications?

Uwe20
Student
Options

See Samsung ML55E | 55" | Smart Signage

AntS
Options

Cheers -- and fascinating, Uwe20! 🤨

In the Samsung world, Smart Signage falls under the 'Business' rather than standard 'Consumer' category -- and the latter is what folks like myself and AndrewL tend to hear more about. I found this: https://news.samsung.com/de/effektvolle-kundenansprache-mit-spiegel-displays and https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/LH55MLEPLSC/EN/ , and like you say it appears no longer available generally (at least from primary retailers here in the UK). I'm not too sure this particular product would've been suitable for lorna5's original intended use for a bathroom, but it's quite interesting nonetheless.

@CarlosTC : Any insight from yourself on this and the question of any new similar smart mirror-like products?

0 Likes
CarlosTC
Samsung Official
Options

Hey, currently we do not have any mirror products in our portfolio, but thanks for raising the interest for such products. I will pass it on to our product planning teams. Thanks!  

AntS
Options
0 Likes