Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 5. Where is trade in option for Watch 4

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 03:16 PM)
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Just looking at purchase options for the new Watch 5 Pro.  As usual there are trade in options.  However the max trade is £100 and the Watch 4 is not listed as a trade in device!!!
54 REPLIES 54
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Who told you? And how. Also a trade in of just £100 for a watch 4 classic is not good deal.
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I've reported Samsungs offer of £100 trade in for "any" smartphone to the Advertising Standards Authority. They can't say "any" smartphone then make restrictions.
0 Likes
delboypb
First Poster
Options
I was on the live chat with them yesterday
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Yes. In US they have something called "enhanced trade in credit" where you can get $240 (£196) trade in on the watch 4 classic. Don't get why the UK is being treated so shoddily. Ah well. First World problems and all that!
Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

This is really annoying, I traded in my Galaxy 3 last year...heres the evidence ... and was looking forward to doing the same this year. This lack of offer will stop me upgrading. Naffed off and I think they have missed a trick here...

Members_w3ZR0bG_1-1660211693795.png

Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

So you can click the "Other" and add  "ANY" Smartwatch...but just seems a bit of a shame there is no "tiered" trade in depending on the watch...

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Suport said that "the watch 4 is considered a new watch so not inclused in the trade in"

I reminded them it was last year watch

They then went silent

This sucks
Members_w3ZR0bG
Journeyman
Options

Interesting as the support guy I spoke to said "You can use the other option"....to me it looks like they've just missed it off the list...esp as the US have it specifically listed...

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make no sense, we paid extra for the classic but they buy back at same cost

I have to consider if its even worth it now
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Do NOT accept £100 for a watch 4. It should be £150 for Watch 4 and £200 for Watch 4 Classic. This is on line with US offering of $180 and $240 they are getting. Shameful treatment by Samsung.
0 Likes