Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in while having the outstanding balance.

(Topic created on: 22-01-2024 02:24 PM)
Fazul
First Poster
Options
Hi guys. Apple allows you to trade in the current phone to the newer one and reduces the amount that's paid and balance it out with the new phone. Does samsung does anything like this? 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Yes, Samsung will let you trade in your old mobile, there's an option once you select your phone colour/model to entire your old phone info and you will get a price that will be knocked off the price of the s24.

Fazul
First Poster
Options
Will that workout the current finance with the new one?
0 Likes
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Yes, the value of your old phone is deducted from the price of the s24 so your only paying the new amount with Samsung finance

0 Likes
Fazul
First Poster
Options
I am sorry for my ignorance.. But I the monthly via klarna and klarna said to talk to Samsung about this
0 Likes
djslapper
Navigator
Options

Yes so for example the s24 is £1200 and your old phone is worth £400 then obviously you will only pay £800 to the finance company - Samsung or klarna 

0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Yes, as you see here my order. -£600 for trade-in. The rest are freebies and discounts.20240122_150817_1000017351_1705936098.jpg
0 Likes
Fazul
First Poster
Options
I just had a call with Samsung asking the same they told me I have to finish the existing outstanding payment and then I can be eligible for trade in
0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I still have outstanding balance 😬 but its not a lot tho
0 Likes
Fazul
First Poster
Options
Did u manage to place the order? And if so did the outstanding payment updated?
0 Likes