Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in Problems with Foxway

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Members_3MKd1Id
Apprentice
Options

I have decided to take the trade-in deal with Samsung in February and got myself a S24 Ultra. My old phone was S22 Ultra in excellent condition. After two months, I got the email from Foxway saying the phone failed in every test and they demand 320 euros in 2 weeks. The issue is, the IMEI number and the phone is not the one I sent to them. They tell me that I sent a S3 phone. 

I made pictures of me packing the old phone into Samsung packaging and I have the receipt of purchase with the IMEI number of my old phone. The interesting is that Foxway's email states not to contact to them about the rejection of my trade-in. I am afraid they have taken my old phone and will take money from me and send me a frickin S3 phone as the cherry on the top.

I read that many people have been affected by this company. What I cannot fathom is a company like Samsung needs a s****y 3rd company to scam the customers!! I have been a Samsung fan for 15 years including TV, Fridge, Washer, etc. Now I am not sure if I want to...I hope they will read this text and someone will help me.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
the_bart123
Navigator
Options
How such a big company keeps 2 MONTHS phone and then review it?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_3MKd1Id ,

I'm not familiar with Foxway as a company in conjunction with trade-ins. Which country are you based in?

0 Likes
Members_3MKd1Id
Apprentice
Options

It is also called (or used to be called) teqcycle. I live in Germany. 

0 Likes
Members_3MKd1Id
Apprentice
Options

It is pretty much how they rip people off. Sadly no one from Samsung is ***** anything about this and still using this company. I had to go to the police yesterday and file charges against both Samsung and Foxway for scamming me. If it was an employee, then it is still their responsibility. The strange thing is that hundreds of complaints on the net in Germany.

0 Likes