Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in completion

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 05:14 PM)
Trixy83
Explorer
Options
How long does it usually take for Samsung to confirm your trade in is processed? I received an email Monday to say they had received my phone and I'd get another email when it had been processed but so far I've heard nothing. Assume they are busy with lots of trade ins after launch but just wondering how long it usually takes. 
13 REPLIES 13
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's probably exactly the case @Trixy83 that they are more busy than normal with processing Traded In phone's. 

The main thing is that they have confirmed reciept of the phone 👍 

They'll contact you in good time so try not to worry and keep an eye on your spam email inbox too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JoJo03
Explorer
Options
I got confirmation of receipt last Friday and email confirming complete yesterday.
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I got my email on the day they received the phone, but that was on the 26th Jan, so probably before the rush.

They have still not paid off my Klarna account though, which I am attempting to chase up, but getting the usual runaround from Samsung support ☹️
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It took 4 days for mine but then my S24 Ultra on launch day 🫠 and I sent the trade in fairly quickly.

About a week is probably about right at this time given the volumes.
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
You may just get an email to say it is complete. You are lucky you got a confirmation email lol...I just got an order complete email.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sent mine off last Friday and got trade in complete email today
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's taken up to 2 weeks for me in the past. It's no problem though as once they start processing it, they don't try to block your phone or harass you to send your trade in.
Notamech
Voyager
Options
Like you my trade in was received monday and i got the order completed email today so 4 days for me.
zulf
Navigator
Options
It took 3 days for me
0 Likes