Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 6 S24 Promotion

(Topic created on: 14-03-2024 10:52 AM)
Members_7nBapMs
Student
Options

Hi

First time on here so not sure how it works.

Can anyone answer me this question ?

If I walk into a samsung shop and buy a samsung watch 6 in 5 minutes why does it take over 50 days (so far) to get the one you were promised when you bought the new S24 ultra phone.

Not very good really is it ?

And also has anyone actually received one yet ?

8 REPLIES 8
Laurac84
Voyager
Options
I think the promotion is handled by a 3rd party company that's why it's taking so long, mine was supposed to be sent out by today but received an email on Tuesday saying due to high demand it's delayed but didn't say by how long.
CJ_Murray
First Poster
Options
Same for me, was supposed to get it by 11th of March but still no luck. Hopefully soon though 🤞
0 Likes
Yas87
First Poster
Options
I also had similar experience. I contacted their support team and they claim is due to stock that was assigned for the promotion seemed too low. They are waiting for more stock to dispatch them. Unknown ETA even for them.
0 Likes
RahimAdoborn
Explorer
Options
Very bad behaviour from a big brand. Promises are meant to be kept!
They are even running a discount promo for the same watch 6 at the moment.
Members_7nBapMs
Student
Options

Maybe they should throw in some ear pod pro 2 in for the delay and false advertising 

0 Likes
nifty01
Explorer
Options
Same is my case. Earlier it was showing will be sent by 11th march and then i received an email stating delay due to high demand but don't say anything for how long. That's ***** honestly. Why did they make such promises when they can'tn't uphold it plus it seems like they just wanted to boost the sales of s24 series by any fake promises possible.
0 Likes
freddo1
Journeyman
Options
Can you return the s24 ultra and get a refund because of the watch taking so long to come
0 Likes
RahimAdoborn
Explorer
Options
Lol...No worries, it would come. I just got mine yesterday.
0 Likes