Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung upgrade program return pack/trade in

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 04:01 PM)
Hassan95
Explorer
Options

For those who recieved the S24 series on the 24th using the upgrade program have any of you recieved the return pack to send the old phone yet. Curious as to how long I should wait to recieve the label and slip

19 REPLIES 19
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Blue bag and slip came in the delivery box with new phone. I then put mine in the box together as I had 2.

I received my confirmation today that both my trade ins have been processed.

It also comes with pre-paid postage labels but would personally recommend sending it insured up to the true value of the phone for protection. 20240126_134557~2_1000024224_1706631044.jpg20240126_134640~2_1000024225_1706631078.jpg
Hassan95
Explorer
Options
I didn't receive the blue slip on my order, I'll wait until tomorrow as the email I received said that they'll send a separate return package within 3 to 5 days and that was on the 24th and I'm assuming they don't count the weekend as working days
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Some have received the bag and label slip with there phones, while there are a few that haven't. Samsung never make things consistent.
0 Likes
Hassan95
Explorer
Options
Guess I'm one of those that hasn't, I'll thank samsung for making me uneasy, I'll leave it until tomorrow then I'll phone samsung and ask for a slip
0 Likes
gambiting
Navigator
Options
Mine was inside the box along with the phone and the watch. Just a little bag and prepaid label to ship. But that's in the UK - it might be different in other countries
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I have 2 phones to send.. one the S23 which I upgraded and the other I traded in.. do you get two bags?
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah I did as the trade in references are individual to the phones
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
One year I received the bag, next I didn't. This time round, my bag was in the box. 2/3 chance you'll have a bag 🤣
0 Likes
Hassan95
Explorer
Options
Yeah UK here too, didn't get the prepaid label or slip, I'll contact them tomorrow
0 Likes