Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra Delivery Delay

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:54 AM)
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Had anyone received their S24 Ultra when preorderd directly from Samsung website as I haven't received mine yet?
123 REPLIES 123
missgb
Pioneer
Options
Yes, I received mine 2 days earlier than expected.
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi yes I got mine yesterday 24th. Mind you I paid £9.99 for delivery slot, supposedly for the 1st Feb. But it came early.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TheDenny 

Some have been advised of delays unfortunately.

That said some have also received their new phone from their Pre Order. 

If you haven't already I'd suggest to download the DpD App as you'll then get Notifications connected to your phone delivery. 

I hope you hear something soon. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JimmyDave
Explorer
Options
Yes mate received my 512gb S24 Ultra in Grey yesterday
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Yep, gorgeous mine yesterday. What does your order status say? X
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options
Order status on a pre-order for me is a spinning doughnut.
Got to hand it to samsung they have outdone themselves this year. Out of all the orders I have made, this is the worst.
Jrshodges
Explorer
Options
I selected today for my delivery when I ordered last week and just got an email this morning to say it's been delayed with no explanation, just unforeseen circumstances beyond their control! What a joke, Samsung get worse each year with their pre orders and upgrade programs/flex. Always overly complicated with lack of clear explanations and the amount of troubles with the website crashing and not working whilst trying trying to order is laughable really.
Jrshodges
Explorer
Options
Also should say, that the delayed email doesn't actually say when it will be delivered 😕
Jam13
Navigator
Options
Same here, same phone configuration, UK, ordered from the Samsung Shop app, arrived 11am yesterday
0 Likes