Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Promotion Rewards - still waiting

(Topic created on: 26-02-2024 03:47 PM)
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
Hi all I upgraded to the s23 at the beginning of the year and claimed for the promotion of £100 cash back and FE ear buds. After about 2 weeks I got an email requesting more information, which I completed. After that the status of the claim turned to approved (14th Jan) with 45 day mark being 28th Feb. Here we are pj the 26th Feb, I have no rewards or cashback, I have had no further email regarding the status. I have emailed smasung twice asking for further help and keep being told to check the "Track my Claim" form which doesn't offer any help or information.

Has anyone else had the same issue? How long did you have to wait? How do I contact them further from the 28th? I only upgraded due to the offer being so good but now I'm feeling scammed....
10 REPLIES 10
Avfc21
Apprentice
Options
I too only upgraded due to the offer being so good. I'm almost 40 days in myself and have yet to receive either reward. 0330 808 0039 apparently that's the number to call. I have a post open myself on about the same thing an two people have commented on it saying they have received there buds but no cashback both are over the 45 days. Hope this helps dude.
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
Thank you! I have read some other posts which people have received stuff 6 weeks after the approval! I will wait for the 28th to come and go, if still no further action then I will call the number you have provided!
I'm sure they probably have a back log, but a courtesy email to express it may take longer than 45 days wouldn't go a miss right now!
0 Likes
MGLeon
Navigator
Options
I have received the buds but not the cash as yet, but still a week to go until 45 days are reached
0 Likes
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
UPDATE: So the headphones came beginning Feb/Mid Feb (I realise I didn't clarify that and was actually asking about the payment part of the reward!) And very strangely, the money got put into my account 27/2, the day after I posted this! But for me that was day 44....
0 Likes
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
My cash has come! It arrived in my account on the morning of day 44
MGLeon
Navigator
Options
Yeah mine too on Tuesday day 41
0 Likes
erc14
Journeyman
Options
Purchased phone jan 10th still awaiting cashback
0 Likes
dewhurstttt
Journeyman
Options
I would advise contacting the phone number 0330 808 0039 that avfc21 posted. They said its the number to call x
0 Likes
erc14
Journeyman
Options
Already did just got an apology for the time its taken.
0 Likes