Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Not Handed Item to DPD...

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 09:49 AM)
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

So, I ordered the S20 Ultra on announcement day for delivery today - 9th March.

I contacted Samsung twice via live chat in the past few days, most recently yesterday morning, to check on whether it would be delivered today as I had booked annual leave (because DPD won't leave it at a pick-up shop or with a neighbour) and they assured me it was. 

I received the tracking information last night - great, I thought, it's on its way. 

I checked the parcel status this morning - still awaiting the item. I contacted DPD who confirmed they are still awaiting Samsung actually giving the item to them and to contact Samsung. 

I've contacted Samsung, and they've basically said it'll take them all day to get to the bottom of the issue and it's likely to be out for delivery tomorrow - which is now absolutely no good, as I'm in work for the rest of the week. 

No other solutions. 

Shambles. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

at least you're getting it this week

for some of us (preordered 11th but didnt get thru till 14th due to the klarna issue) and now delivery is 30th march

of course i cancelled my preorder and will never again deal with Samsung

is the same every year but this year is been some other kind of bad

i doubt many will get their ultra esp - today or this week - a few lucky ones - the rest will need to wait till Samsung is actually ready to release it - as it seems they're intentionally holding back 

0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately, I think you're right. 

Had Huawei not severed ties with Android (or vice versa) I'd be cancelling this order and going with them. 

0 Likes
Mibazza
First Poster
Options

Urghhh I was looking forward to recieving my S20 Ultra from Samsung today, buy I did think it was strange I hadn't had an email to say it was on its way.  So anyone know how long the delay will be?  Is this yet another thing to be affected due to the spread of Coronavirus?

0 Likes
Ramp157
Journeyman
Options

I was expecting mine from Vodafone but upon contacting them been notified delayed till the end of the month.

Cancelled my order went for s20 plus instead, I realised I have no need for 100x camera also I prefer the slimmer s20 plus.

0 Likes