Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SAMSUNG FINANCE STANDING ORDER

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 05:07 AM)
Ms_D
Explorer
Options
I've recently purchased a new handset and want to set up a standing order, with Samsung Finance Glow, to help pay off the loan as quick as possible without being in the red. Does anyone have their account details so I can do this?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You don't need to set up a standing order. You can make extra payments from the portal. You should of received details of how to log in to the portal. From there you can view your finance agreement documents, check your balance and payments schedule and also make extra payments of your choice. Check your emails for anything from support@samsungfinance.co.uk regarding portal access and you'll see a link for registration.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This is the Samsung Community Forum Section for Eu  / UK customers so you'll need to either search your own Section which I think might be the Australian one at a guess and or contact your regions Samsung Customer Services @Ms_D 

My apologies if I'm wrong about your region. 

This is on > https://www.samsung.com/au/samsung-finance/ 

' Can i make extra payments '

Yes, but only up to the remaining total amount payable on your repayment arrangement. To do this, call our customer services team on 02 8073 0555 (Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm AEST/AEDT, excluding national public holidays).

We don’t charge any penalties (e.g. early repayment fees) for overpayments or full repayments.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Ms_D
Explorer
Options
I'm in the UK
0 Likes
Ms_D
Explorer
Options
It's not about fees, I would just like to set up a standing order so that I can pay this off sooner rather than later.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Prob can't be done. And don't go setting up random standing orders.
Call them up and see what's what.

MB
0 Likes
Solution
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You don't need to set up a standing order. You can make extra payments from the portal. You should of received details of how to log in to the portal. From there you can view your finance agreement documents, check your balance and payments schedule and also make extra payments of your choice. Check your emails for anything from support@samsungfinance.co.uk regarding portal access and you'll see a link for registration.
0 Likes