Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra | Shop Error 500 - Internal Servererror

(Topic created on: 17-01-2024 09:05 PM)
TanjuG
Explorer
Options

Enthusiastically anticipating the acquisition of the cutting-edge S24 Ultra, I eagerly added it to my virtual shopping cart. The allure of enhancing my setup led me to include the Neo G9 Monitor in my list of desired items. Excitement heightened when a notification popped up, revealing a tempting offer of a free Watch 6, accompanied by an exclusive code for redemption. Intrigued by the prospect, I promptly added the Watch 6 to my growing shopping cart.

However, the journey took an unexpected turn when, eager to finalize my selections, I attempted to access my shopping cart. To my dismay, each attempt was met with an elusive error message, hindering my progress and leaving me in suspense regarding the completion of this coveted shopping spree. The unforeseen obstacle now beckons for resolution, as I endeavor to troubleshoot and unveil the mystery behind this persistent error, eager to bring my envisioned tech ensemble to fruition.

Tried it on (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, PC), same error:

TanjuG_0-1705525421894.png

3 REPLIES 3
Gart1
Pioneer
Options
Sadly, I have been having issues as well. You're not alone.
0 Likes
Chris184B
First Poster
Options

The same issues for me. I tried all my Devices and platforms. But it is still not possible to buy.

0 Likes
L0rz
First Poster
Options

Same here....

0 Likes