Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra pre order - preparing to dispatch but not received dispatch email yet?

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 05:27 PM)
Tommy Barnes
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered my 512 gb titanium black S24 ultra on the 23/01/24 with a delivery date of 26/01/24 with a case and the free watch, my case has arrived, the watch isnt due till the 9/02/24, but the S24 ultra is still saying preparing to dispatch, with it supposed to be delivered tomorrow i am getting worried and frustrated with the fact ive not received a dispatch email. I really hope its not one to be delayed and i receive it tomorrow as planned.

I will keep people updated

11 REPLIES 11
garcea
Pioneer
Options
usually they dispatch it around 10pm
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
I got an email on 23rd saying its delayed and expected tomorrow 26th..

No dispatch email yet for tomorrow
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You won't know till about 10pm if it's been despatched, followed by a email from DPD saying when it's expected to arrive tomorrow sometime
0 Likes
Bluepete
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. My S24 ultra is supposed to be delivered on 26-01-24 and has not yet been dispatched. Can't contact them through chat, so I phoned today, and after 50 minutes on hold, I was told samsung were preparing to email on 26-01 to give another delivery date. It seems this has been a common problem since at least September 2023. After listening to them for 50 minutes, I think they rate themselves higher than anyone else does.
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Just had an email now, phone coming tomorrow and the bonus stuff, watch, case etc by the 30th it says. Also says I'll get a dpd notification later this evening
0 Likes
danielshaw007
Pathfinder
Options
Just had DPD email now for delivery of the phone tomorrow :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Mines a bit annoying. All the items bar the watch strap say "Preparing Dispatch". It was expected for the 9 Feb, but the watch strap says shipping from 9 Feb with the rest stating shipping by 9 Feb. So am I having to wait a full 2 weeks for my order just because the watch strap is delaying it?
0 Likes
DrMSP
First Poster
Options

I had mine expected to deliver today on the 26th but from morning it has been stuck in preparing for dispatch but now it has automatically changed to the 29th for delivery without any email notification or sorts. I only got to know this after checking with samsung tracking website myself... so disappointed as on 29th I wouldn't be available for collection. Been stuck with samsung customer care line for the past 15 mins with the call on wait... Was changing to samsung from apple after years and this is the customer service am receiving even before the delivery of the order. 

0 Likes
cmgarrett
First Poster
Options

I'm the same, ordered on Thursday 18th around 4pm. My partner order 2 days later and her phone arrived on Wednesday and the watch arrived today. The only difference is I have blue and she has orange (both online exclusive colours) up until this morning I believe or last night mine was just at order acknowledgement now it'd preparing dispatch but nothing about a delivery apart from Samsung are saying the 9th Feb.! I personally was not bothered about the colour as always have a case on but I was offered the delivery slot of the 24th so thought why not. 

Anyone else having this issue with a online exclusive order? 

0 Likes