Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s24 ultra order delayed!

(Topic created on: 25-02-2024 11:51 PM)
TajU
Journeyman
Options
Ordered 2x S24 ULTRAS 1TB versions on 24 JAN 2024 and the earliest delivery date i could pick was 19th FEB. I chose 24th FEB as that would be a Saturday and I will definitely be home to accept the delivery. Well, its now that date and my tracking on samsung website only shows 'order confirmed'. I called support line only for them to tell me they have 'no further information' other than what's on the site. What a joke! Who knows now when it's going to turn up and whether I'll be home?! How can it be that an order placed over a month ago can be delayed like this and then a company as big as samsung is have such poor communication to top it off. I have no idea when supposed to be expecting my order!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi.

Did you just order the 1 tb version in normal colour or the special online colours?

If you did order the online colours they might take a wee bit longer as that seems to be norm.

If not that you might have to try calling them back next week and see what's happening.

If on the UK dpd seems to be delivering them
TajU
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I ordered 1 in black and 1 in violet. Its really annoying because even the Saturday I was expecting the delivery I had shift some plans to make sure I'm home to accept it. But what more annoying is the lack of communication! why can't I be told in advance that the order will be delayed. Why does no one on the support line have a clue what's going on and why can't I be given a new estimated delivery date?! We have literally paid samsung thousands of pounds in advance of the product release! pre orders for them should be their VIP customers because its us that help take away some of the guessing game of how many phones they need to make because we pay well in advance. We're the ones that mitigate their losses from over production and this is how we're treated!
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Totally with you. One would have assumed. As its been almost a month the preorder buying frenzy delays would have normalised by now.

You might have to check next week with them.

We here are just consumers like yourself here so can't really help with the delays.
TajU
Journeyman
Options
I understand. Thanks for responding anyway. I'll check with them next week as you have advised.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Welcome. Also I am presuming you might have checked your junk folders and stuff.

Another thing was I could check my order status in the Samsung shop app so maybe you could try that.

Had to copy and paste the order there.
0 Likes
TajU
Journeyman
Options
yeah I got an email, just to tell me that it's delayed a day after I was expecting the delivery. And yeah I keep track of the order status. Its been at 'order acknowledged' since i placed the order over a month ago.
0 Likes
TajU
Journeyman
Options
My mistake was meant to say its at 'order confirmed'
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @TajU 

I totally understand and appreciate your frustration at being given confirmation in regards to the delivery of your phone's. 

Delays can also occur due to the storage capacity ordered too. The 1Tb has been known to have delays.

Absolutely fantastic advice given by @GoanGeek already 👏 👍 

It's correct that delays can be attributed to some of the online exclusive colours too. 

Assuming you ordered from the UK Online Store these are some contact details for that department. 

Samsung Online Shop Team.
0330 726 7467
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

The Customer Support Team do nkt always have a direct line of sight to stock availability so give the best advice available to them at the time. 

Stock movement and stock allocation happens very quickly so do keep an eye out for communications from Samsung and DPD Uk if you have their App downloaded.

I hope you receive some positive news soon. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
JohnnyWishbone
Journeyman
Options
I would suggest you cancel the order and wait to see whether Samsung actually resolve the quality of the camera.
0 Likes