Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra missing

(Topic created on: 17-02-2024 02:45 AM)
nasrin_
Journeyman
Options
I bought a galaxy s24 ultra more than 1 month ago.the date of delivery was 2 of feb.how ever few days earlier i recived a text that it comes tomorow.i went to dpd website and ask for bring it few days later that im not home.after that someone call3d me and he know my name and he asked for perfect date.2 hours befor delovery same guy called to make sure im home.the package deliverd not complete and the recipe of deliver showed it was complete.watch .band and phone.watch and band was not in the box the color of phone was different to what i ordere.10min after that same guy called and he was look sorry to sending wrong package ane ge sent me a barcide trough whatsapp and ge asked i take the phone to post office and post it back.the chat name was samsung dispatched team.no2 more than 2 weeks im calling samsung and asked them for my phone and they dont give me clear answer .they asked me why you send the phone with post office or who called you.they dont let me to talk ti managers.30 or 40 minutes call every day with same conversation.after many years buying phone from my self amd family from samsung its a last time i i this.the worst customer servise i have ever seen

21 REPLIES 21
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Did you keep the parcel packaging to see who's parcel it was? Do you have your own parcel tracking number in an email or text message, shop order? So hopefully you can track where was delivered, either by DPD or the shop wherefrom you purchased the phone ? You should have these in your received emails and your account where from you purchased the phone, even the bank can help you track some details. Also the DPD driver must have a track record where he delivered the parcel and he should be able to find out by your name and order number. Something similar happened to me, the driver said I was not home and dropped my parcel at the shop and there was no way to contact the driver given by DPD. There are alot of similar delivery problems related to DPD.

Samsung should refund you because it's not your fault you were delivered the wrong items that you paid for.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I understand and appreciate your frustration with this situation @nasrin_ 

What was the address you were asked to send the parcel back to please ?

I'm really hoping you are not rhe victim of some form of scam. 

Samsung would normally set up DPD to collect the package. 

Go into your Private Messages section and Send a Private Message via this forum to SAM_UK 

You can also send an email to the Online Shop Team > e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

nasrin_
Journeyman
Options
The parcel was in my name and recipe shows i received ivory color phone watch and watch band but i just recived the phone which was black color.i bought it from Samsung website.the they asked me to post it back using the barcode they sent me through whatsapp.now they say we dont do such a thing but they guy who call3d me knows all my detail .look like they dont know who was he but how he had all my details and he manage the time of delivery.he knows package was wrong.they said dpd shows contact you not some guy but he knows everything.all details and g3 was tge person who manage the time and date of delivery.im still confuse what happend to the phone.i just listen to them
nasrin_
Journeyman
Options
Even if it was scam it was from samsung and dpd.ho2 they had all my details.my name my number date and time of delivery.even how they know the package should include watch and watch band and it deliverd without it.so they are responsible to keep their customers information
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think you can prove from your order history that your ordered ivory phone, watch and strap and you were given only a black phone. And start a refund doing this.
0 Likes
nasrin_
Journeyman
Options
How can i prove the phone they sent me was black when i post it back using the barcode they sent me trough whatsapp
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I don't think Samsung would scam customers like this. I think you should contact your bank and Fraud Office. Your bank will help you get as many details as you need to start getting on with finding out what happened.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
On this they should believe you on your account. Whenever I had problems like this with Amazon or another shop they believed me. You should write a complaint with as many details as you can give.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This just does not sound right @nasrin_ as all the notes would be on your central account with Samsung that all the agents can read to be able to confirm the situation and what you've been advised.

Are you in the Uk ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "