Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra missing in delivery package

(Topic created on: 21-02-2024 01:19 PM)
Arif SARGİN
First Poster
Options

23.01.2024 The S24 ultra that I pre-ordered from Samsung Australia was not delivered to me. I ordered Galaxy buds along with the phone, only Galaxy buds came in the delivery box, then I immediately called Samsung customer services, they said they would investigate the issue but it would take 10 business days. And eventually someone would call me (I'm not sure), they said that they couldn't give me any research number, they didn't send me an e-mail, they didn't provide any information. I never expected such nonsense, I don't know what to do, there was only one tracking number for my phone and the headset in the shop application (Samsung official shops application) where I ordered the phone, and the system shows both the phone and the headset as delivered. After this bad experience, I don't want to see a Samsung product again in my life. #samsungAustralia #samsungs24ultra

4 REPLIES 4
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
No receipt? Order confirmed on your email? No Order reference number on your name?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just to advise you have posted on the European/ UK section of the forum @Arif SARGİN  

This will need to be investigated between the courier and Samsung.

Samsung will have I assume weighed the parcel before letting the courier have it and in turn they would have weighed it too. 

This information would be vital in your claim of the missing phone. 

Please do persevere with your one regions Samsung Support Team. 

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Arif SARGİN
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I was googling any cases same as me and I founded a case here and I wanted to comment my case too , thanks for letting me know , I will complain again , btw the package is 507gr.

0 Likes
kevrizz1999
Explorer
Options
It may all be that someone from courier has stolen the phone , this things happen unfortunately in so many countries and that will take time for the investigation, anyway they should replaced it with a new order as you've paid for an expensive phone